Part-Time Administrative Assistant
HIPPY USA is looking for a part-time Administrative Assistant to support the national office team. You will manage mostly business-related tasks for the team such as creating reports, organizing travel and accommodation, taking minutes, and other organizational tasks. To do this role properly you should have a detailed understanding of the full Microsoft Office suite and records management, be extremely fast at solving problems and have experience as an administrative assistant in the past. Also visit: https://bit.ly/2Tb1RW6 to apply directly,
· Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
· Assist with preparing reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
· Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
· Performing office duties that include ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems, performing basic bookkeeping tasks, and assist managing the online store.
· Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
· Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
· Making travel arrangements for staff
· Provide general clerical and administrative support for the organization.
· Proven experience as an administrative assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
· In-depth understanding of current versions of entire MS Office suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
· Manage and maintain database systems.
· High school diploma; some college.
· Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
· Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
· A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
· Professional level verbal and written communications skills